Earthland Property Investment Ltd has been found accommodating the increase in demand for property management services by owners of the properties in and around Malindi. We are confident that we have the systems, the talent and the desire that are tailored to meet our Client’s property management needs that makes them secure and have confidence in us. We have developed a solid reputation mostly through referrals because our customer satisfaction is our number one priority!
Our Property Management Services Include:
- Staff remunerations payments
- Utility payments (power & water)
- Deduction and Taxes payments (NSSF. NHIF, PAYE)
- Land rates payments
- Insurance Payments
- Alarm and security payment.
- Installing management systems and controls
- Response to emergency.
- Repairs and Maintenance – We arrange all general repairs to maintain said property in its present condition and for the operating efficiency of said property. For massive works/projects we do discuss with the owner for any compensation required.
- Collection and disbursement– Earthland agrees to collect all rent as they become due, to render to owner a monthly accounting of rents received and expenses paid, and to remit to owner all income, less any sums paid out.
- Advertisement and legal proceedings– Earthland will try its best to select quality tenants of a worth character and those that appear to be serious and have credit worthiness. Earthland will set rents that in the opinion of the agent at the time of the rent negotiations with the tenant, reflect the market conditions of that time and
- To the amount of the initial rent and any subsequent increases as may from time to time be appropriate. Earthland agrees to rent and to lease the property to sign, renew and to cancel rental agreements for the property or any part thereof.